Friday 17 June 2011


BIOGRAPHY
(Short Description)
Born in Brussels (Belgium) and was raised in Christian home so was always bound to find a
place in my heart.
Attending secondary education at a boarding institution made me develop love for music, like  
idols that I’ve always followed (R.KELLY.Brian Mc Knight, Ginuwine, Timberlake...


2004-2005:    My beginning in the music industry with my first and second singles promoted                   
                        that helped me to confirm myself as icon in the Congolese Hip Hop Music,(just    
after leaving my ex-band K-melia Mokonzi(Kora nominees 2005)
2006            :    I‘ve decided to start a professional career as performer from there I released my          
                        First album that only came out one year after
2007           :  ‘’HECATOMBE’’, my first album released with M.A.S.E.R Production in Congo
2008           :    Landing in Johannesburg for upgrading my knowledge in Music production and
                         Sound engineering (SOUND OF SOUND ACADEMY)
2009           :  (ex.Kuch multimedia), actually SOUTH WEST RECORDS...Second step of my learning
                       In Music production.
                       Recording of my second album ‘’INTEGRATIONS’’
2010       :      My first single “EXCEPTIONAL” Shouted and on its way to get promoted on S.A TVs
                       and with some collaborations with artists
                      Performances in jobake: chez Ntemba club, SANGUITTA, and Sankai club …                                                         
2011      :     Invited at the French Music Festival on the 13rd march in PRETORIA (francophonie)
                      And still trying to break through the African music industry…
·         27March  : featured Lexxus Legal at the Alliance francaise (Johannesburg) for the Francophonie
·         21st may  : Panafrican celebration(Humans rights)
·         28 may    : Urban music festival (Johannesburg)
·         9june       :  Live performance at Le patio(sandton,johannesburg) featured the South west records crew
·         11june     :  Kospotong (Braamfontein, Johannesburg)

No comments:

Post a Comment